Saturday, January 4, 2014

And so it begins, my first blog...

Well hello,

I've officially been 'blog-spired'. [Side note: I might have a slight tendency to make up words like so.] I've always wanted to write my own blog, and decided that with the New Year I was going to cross it off my list. I plan to write about anything and everything I feel, that's the point right? With most focus on Mommy/Wifey life, with plenty of arts, crafts, recipes, fitness, and fashion posts. Of course, with a nice random dash of ramblings here and there. So here we are, with my first blog post. I feel like there should be fireworks, or at least a good glass of bubbly. Cheers to all my new BFFS [blog friends forever]!(:

<3 Amanda Blakeley

ps. I use a lot of these smiling bad boys.(:



No comments:

Post a Comment